Saturday, June 30, 2012

Meet Your New Family

Now that Lexi feels more at home, it's high time she met us.

Elly: Psssst!
Lexi: ???!?
Elly: HEY! Who are you?!
Lexi: *gasp* How did you get down there so fast?
Elly: We're Puki's. Fairies, ya know?
Lexi: Well, you're awful cute. Want to introduce me? I'm Lexi, by the way.
Elly: THANKS!
Elly: The shy one here is Marvin, the princess is Ramune', and I'm Elly.
Marvin: *hi*
Ramune': Where did you come from and how long are you staying?
a voice behind: And I'm Sage. Prepared to be pukified.
Point made
Ramune': Marvin doesn't stay shy long. I think he does it for attention.
Lexi: You're Ramune'? You don't seem so, rambunctious.
Ramune': Elly's a whole 'nuther creature. Pong, you know. No class. You, however, look like someone who understands the value of culture. We may just get along.





No comments:

Post a Comment