Friday, January 25, 2013

How Does SHE Rate?!


 So Ma, how 'bout helpin' me get dressed?
 Hmmm, it looks a lot emptier than I remember.


 How 'bout these? I've seen the pants, but not the shirt. This could be cool.


Seriously? And just who did you have in mind for this?
Ma: I was shopping for too many dolls at once. I really wanted that for you!
Alex: Well, I want it too!
Let's see what else I have...
What's This?
Ma: Looks like a puki wig.
Whatever.
I'll just wear this.

I get new pajamas that make my head look huge, and clash with my hair, and pants that are a bit
too long.
What did you do with her clothes?
Seriously?! I'll bet they all fit too!
And a ball gown?!!! And this princess dress next to me! 

I clearly see who your favorite is. I'll just go dig around for some RAGS
to wear...





No comments:

Post a Comment