Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Hair!!!

You know, Lexi, your lovely hair's getting kinda ratty on the ends.
Marvin and I could trim that for you.
If you don't mind, I'm thinking that's not such a great idea...
Elly: Aww, come on, we'll just take a bit off.

Elly: See, that wasn't so bad. Feel how soft it is now?
Lexi: O-o-o-okayyy, I'm going to bed now. Uh, thanks.

Ma? Is my hair okay?
It's beautiful, Sweetie. The puki's did a nice job.
Okay, if you say so. It does feel softer...
Goodnight, Mum.
*yaaawnnn*

*gasp* Is it still there?

??????
Let me guess.....
I dreamed my hair was being butchered by vengeful little sprites...
...making it a nightmare...
..and I wake up with a PINK plushy..
...and new jammies that aren't girly for a change.
Got a story behind this one, Ma?










1 comment: